Mô tả công việc
– Coordinate, consult, lead and implement greenfield and brownfield projects according to global datacenter guideline and framework for SEA.
– Creates capacity forecast, calculates technical requirements and processes sizing requests for IT life cycles or expansions.
– Participates in design of global concepts, processes, and service improvements, and participates in relevant projects.
– Monitors, analyses, and resolves performance issues, installs, and configures IT systems, software, firmware, within your assigned area of responsibility and in accordance with Schaeffler guideline.
– Documents and reports on service quality, availability, reliability, compliance, and security based on Schaeffler guideline.
– Provides 2nd & 3rd Level, supports local administrators in resolving incidents and problems, in line with ITIL standards within SEA.
– Follows up with customers, provides feedback and sees problems through to resolution.
– Monthly Monitoring and Reporting of ticketing KPI. Escalation and define action plan for any variance if KPI is not met.
– Ensuring the operation of site-specific applications in adherence to the corresponding IT processes (e.g. IT Incident Management, IT Change Management, IT Service Operations).
– Ensuring site-specific procurement and provision of the necessary local IT equipment and appropriate IT services for the operation of IT at the location in accordance with Corporate IT regulations.
– Ensure IT security is adhered.
– Provide superior and Stakeholder with continuous improvement and constructive feedback in the area of IT process and systems.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
– Bachelor’s degree in IT, Science Computing or Administration
– MUST be proficient in English (Verbal and written) with good analytic competence and proactive communication mindset.
– Good knowledge and understanding of Enterprise Network infrastructure, ITIL Framework, Business and manufacturing processes.
– Experience working in Microsoft environment (Windows 7, Windows 10, Server 2008, 2012, Server 2016, Active directory and O365.)
– Good working attitude, hands on mentality as well as down to earth behaviour
– At least 3 years’ experience in:
+ Analysing, calculating, and creating business or technical concepts or solutions.
+ Targeting the continuous optimization of concepts, processes or procedures, or the continuous improvements of products and tools.
+ Deskside/ helpdesk services in manufacturing organization
+ Network infrastructures and System analyses to implement & support
+ Lead and manage Datacenter infrastructure project (Greenfield and Brownfield)
– Attention to detail along with a commitment to quality.
– Able to travel when required Germany, AP, SEA and domestic.
– Able to prioritize tasks
– Efficient in time management.
– Experience working in multinational company and coordinate/cooperate with all Local, Regional & Global stakeholders
Quyền Lợi Được Hưởng
– Attractive salary
– Working time: Mon – Fri (40hrs/week)
– 14 annual leave
– Additional health care (for yourself + 01 dependant)
– Shuttle bus (HCMC, BH, BD)
– Allowances: Attendance, Children, Transportation
– 13th month salary bonus
– Production bonus
– Performance bonus
Thông Tin Liên Hệ
- Người Liên Hệ: Nhân sự
- Số Điện Thoại: 02513936622
- Địa Chỉ: Lô 516, Đường số 13 Khu Công Nghiệp Amata Long Bình, Biên Hòa Đồng Na
Người tìm việc đang xem tin Tuyển dụng IT System Engineer tại Thành Phố Biên Hòa. Mọi thông tin liên quan tới tin tuyển dụng này là do người đăng tin đăng tải và chịu trách nhiệm. Chúng tôi luôn cố gắng để có chất lượng thông tin tốt nhất, nhưng chúng tôi không đảm bảo và không chịu trách nhiệm về bất kỳ nội dung nào liên quan tới tin việc làm này. Nếu người tìm việc phát hiện có sai sót hay vấn đề gì xin hãy Thông báo với chúng tôi